Sunday, August 14, 2016

Lasting Memories #306

Good Sunday morning! I hope that you are enjoying the weekend. We had a gorgeous day yesterday - cool enough to have the windows open for a while - and this next week looks gorgeous, too. Highs in the upper 70's and low 80's...unheard of around here in the middle of August!

The latest challenge is up at Lasting Memories and with keeping with the adult coloring trend this week's challenge is "Add an image that you color or color your background paper".

I'll admit it - I haven't joined in the craze of adult coloring. I like to color - with my granddaughter - and I always find it relaxing, but I have not purchased myself a coloring book. So, I took to the internet and found a free coloring page to download at Color Pages For Mom. They had a ton to choose from. The page I chose was Paisley 44 and I only colored a portion to put behind the upper left corner and lower right corner of my photo.


I've done something on this layout that I haven't done before, and that is I didn't add a title to it. This is a photo from Ada's 8 month photo shoot. I have a ton of photos from that day and I have already made a layout or two using them. I'm just not sure yet of what I would title this, or if it even needs a title once it's with the other layouts. So, for now it will not have a title. 

All of the patterned papers for this layout came from my 100 Patterned Paper Challenge stack. I'm slowly using it up, but it still looks like I haven't even touched it!

Check out the Lasting Memories blog to see the layouts from the rest of the team. Pull out those coloring books, or print off a page to color, and join us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. adorable layout. I don't think it needs a title. I do lots of layouts that way.

    ReplyDelete