Monday, August 8, 2016

Make It Monday #68 @ The Memory Nest

Hello, hello! Happy Monday! Let's get this week started with a fun new sketch from The Memory Nest!

For the months of July and August, The Memory Nest is posting a new sketch every Monday. This is the second sketch for August. This has been one of my favorite sketches yet!



So, this layout gave me fits trying to photograph it and edit it. If I got the pictures to actually looking like they needed to look - the paper was really washed out and looked like there was no color. To get the papers to look the right color, the photos were incredibly dark, so this was the best I could get!

The title is - "You make my heart smile" and is a 3x4 filler card from the Fine & Dandy Project Life kit, and I just cut it down a bit for the space that I had. The papers are also from the Fine & Dandy paper pad. In person this layout turned out really cute, I just couldn't get it to photograph well.

The journaling at the top of the layout says - "This little girl is so sweet! Every day this spring we would have to take a walk just so she could pick me a daisy!" 

Seriously, every day that it was pretty enough to go for a walk, she headed right for the daisies so she could pick me one. It's a good thing they were plentiful this year!

Be sure to stop by The Memory Nest and see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. There will be a weekly winner drawn with next week's sketch, so get those layouts in, but never fear, you have until the end of August to these done for a chance at the grand prize!

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back soon with another layout to share! 

4 comments: