Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #284

Hello everyone! I hope that your week is off to a good start! If you're looking for something fun to do, why don't you check out this week's sketch at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday and play along with us!


The optional challenge for this week is - paper tearing.


I did tear the edge of my paper strip, and I had planned to do more, but then I decided that since I was in need of an anniversary card I would go with hearts instead of boxes.

Head on over to the Try Stampin' blog to see the fun cards from the rest of the design team. You have 2 weeks to play along with this sketch, and you can link up on the blog or on our Facebook page.

I do hope you play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment